Out of school until August <3
My agenda for this summer is a little busier than most summers! I have a part-time job at a barn not too far from me and love it there. A well-educated equestrian has been tuning up horses and helping exercise the ones that may not get ridden everyday. It's a great experience! So that's what I'll be doing most of the weekdays and then coming home to work my own horses!
My goal is to get my mare into some W/T classes and games if they're offered. We're working on collection and head setting at the moment. She has the potential, I just need to put the time one her!
Then once a month, I'm gone to trail rides! No service, no internet! Heaven!~ Weekend long trail rides on my lovely gelding <3
These are my basic goals and schedule for the summer! So keep in mind, if I get a little slow....I'm riding my horse What I can do for you!:
* Art Trades - free
* Coloring Lineart w/ Shading (lineart provided) - free
* Linearting and Coloring (Sketch must be provided) - negotiable
* Foal Designs - See Below for Payment Options and other Info
* Customs - 50 points a design OR free for trade of equal awesome-ness!
I've been getting into some breeds recently: designing, drawing, etc. These are a few breed I design for and like: (There are more but I couldn't possibly fit them all here xD)
- They're so pretty and the carnivals are so much fun!
- I design adoptables! These guys are so freakin' cool!!
- I design adoptables and can't wait to start drawing by darling, Haname!
- I design adoptables and can't wait to interact with my stud, Vincit!
- I design adoptables and love my Kobal to pieces and his new found girl, Asha!
- I own my beautiful Shade in this group!
- I need to draw mine more often but I love the friendly-ness of this group!
- This one needs to be more active so I can draw my princess, Israfel, more often :'D
- I got mah sign!! xD Taurus of course lol Love him: Sleepy! And my mare!
- PRETTIES CAN BE FOUND HERE!
-Breedings are still open and will probably remain open since I'm not swamped with them or anything
and just about anyone else in my gallery folder titled "Cellerators"PLEASE READ MY SIMPLE RULES IT'LL TAKE YOU LIKE 5 SECONDS.
Quick rules are:
*Please provide a link to an image to whom you want to breed to, otherwise I'll have no idea who you're talking about and I don't want to have to search all over for it!
*There is no limits how many times you can breed.
*IF YOU CHOOSE TO SELL THE FOAL
: you may NOT
do so for points/money because that would be really unfair to me...the original designer...but draw-to-adopt/free claim is fine by me so long as they know who designed it! (And please give me a heads up so I can keep track of owners! And I may offer to take the foal back)
*If you cannot agree to these then don't ask for a breeding ^^