BAD NEWS GUYS. I'm closing foal orders....(also custom design orders as well)
Those that have already been accepted, no worries~ You're fine :3 I'll get yours done when I can.
I'm not taking any MORE foal orders other than what I have already accepted. Hopefully, I will open them up again at a later date.
That's the main memo lol If you want to read the rest of my life story, continue:
I've got too many foal orders already backed up as is - some date back two months ago. It stresses me out when I don't get things done as fast as I could be doing them. I thank everyone for being patient! Not once have I ever been pressured to get them done ASAP but it's my own internal expectations of myself that stresses me out.
I think about getting some personal art done but then remember I need to get foals done and I almost feel guilty to do anything else when I have so much to catch up on. I don't like feeling guilty doing art...
Also, I have a pretty busy summer of working horses. I work for a small barn daily and ride horses there. I come home, tired, and then go ride my own horses to get them show ready. And then I remember I owe people art....But I know I can't do foal designs when I'm tired and that's why they take so long for me to get to. I wait until I have a good free day to myself so I know I'm not forcing designs to happy because I believe in quality art!
Because of these reasons and stress, I'm closing foal orders until a later date. I will post another journal when I do ^^
What I can do for you!:
* Art Trades - free
* Foal Designs - CLOSED
* Customs - CLOSED
I've been getting into some breeds recently: designing, drawing, etc. These are a few breed I design for and like: (There are more but I couldn't possibly fit them all here xD)
- They're so pretty and the carnivals are so much fun!
- I design adoptables! These guys are so freakin' cool!!
- I design adoptables and can't wait to start drawing by darling, Haname!
- I design adoptables and can't wait to interact with my stud, Vincit!
- I design adoptables and love my Kobal to pieces and his new found girl, Asha!
- I own my beautiful Shade in this group!
- I need to draw mine more often but I love the friendly-ness of this group!
- This one needs to be more active so I can draw my princess, Israfel, more often :'D
- I got mah sign!! xD Taurus of course lol Love him: Sleepy! And my mare!
- PRETTIES CAN BE FOUND HERE!
-Breedings are closed.
and just about anyone else in my gallery folder titled "Cellerators"PLEASE READ MY SIMPLE RULES IT'LL TAKE YOU LIKE 5 SECONDS.
Quick rules are:
*Please provide a link to an image to whom you want to breed to, otherwise I'll have no idea who you're talking about and I don't want to have to search all over for it!
*There is no limits how many times you can breed.
*IF YOU CHOOSE TO SELL THE FOAL
: you may NOT
do so for points/money because that would be really unfair to me...the original designer...but draw-to-adopt/free claim is fine by me so long as they know who designed it! (And please give me a heads up so I can keep track of owners! And I may offer to take the foal back)
*If you cannot agree to these then don't ask for a breeding ^^