May 8th is my official last day until summer break. I still have one more year of college and frankly, I'm ready for it to be over sooner lol Oh well. Next semester ought to be easier on my stress levels than this semester has been. Ugh.
But until then, I have a CRAP ton of work to get done. Lots of papers and projects. They suck my time away and leave me just wanting a nap rather than getting art done. So I might not get a lot more done this month.
All I ask is patience and support
Not that I don't get that from you guys <3 Love you all! Can't wait for summer break!
I get to play with my horses more then! What I can do for you!:
* Art Trades - free
* Coloring Lineart w/ Shading (lineart provided) - free
* Linearting and Coloring (Sketch must be provided) - negotiable
* Foal Designs - See Below for Payment Options and other Info
* Customs - 50 points a design OR free for trade of equal awesome-ness!
I've been getting into some breeds recently: designing, drawing, etc. These are a few breed I design for and like: (There are more but I couldn't possibly fit them all here xD)
- They're so pretty and the carnivals are so much fun!
- I design adoptables! These guys are so freakin' cool!!
- I design adoptables and can't wait to start drawing by darling, Haname!
- I design adoptables and can't wait to interact with my stud, Vincit!
- I design adoptables and love my Kobal to pieces and his new found girl, Asha!
- I own my beautiful Shade in this group!
- I need to draw mine more often but I love the friendly-ness of this group!
- This one needs to be more active so I can draw my princess, Israfel, more often :'D
- I got mah sign!! xD Taurus of course lol Love him: Sleepy! And my mare!
- PRETTIES CAN BE FOUND HERE!
-Breedings are still open and will probably remain open since I'm not swamped with them or anything
and just about anyone else in my gallery folder titled "Cellerators"PLEASE READ MY SIMPLE RULES IT'LL TAKE YOU LIKE 5 SECONDS.
Quick rules are:
*Please provide a link to an image to whom you want to breed to, otherwise I'll have no idea who you're talking about and I don't want to have to search all over for it!
*There is no limits how many times you can breed.
*IF YOU CHOOSE TO SELL THE FOAL
: you may NOT
do so for points/money because that would be really unfair to me...the original designer...but draw-to-adopt/free claim is fine by me so long as they know who designed it! (And please give me a heads up so I can keep track of owners! And I may offer to take the foal back)
*If you cannot agree to these then don't ask for a breeding ^^