It's about time...
So as many of you may know, I've been having some really crappy tablet problems. I think it had to do with the software this time around. Ugh. So I said screw it and bought a new one! The old one was YEARS old and I like it but it's time to move on. At least it's from this decade now! For anyone that's curious, I got a Wacom Intuos pen small - it was cheap
So hopefully I can return to doing better art now! :'D Using the other computer worked fine and all but the it's super wide screen and distorts my art and colors Dx Not cool with me. So glad I think I can go back to working on my questionable laptop! It's next in line to be replaced lolWhat I can do for you!:
For those of you who just found out I even did requests and are bummed you missed the train, there is still hope! This is a list of things I'm still very interested to do for others:
* Art Trades - free
* Coloring Lineart w/ Shading (lineart provided) - free
* Linearting and Coloring (Sketch must be provided) - negotiable
* Animating - negotiable
* Foal Designs - See Breed Sheets Below for Payment Options
* Customs - 50 points a design OR free for trade of equal awesome-ness!
I've been getting into some breeds recently: designing, drawing, etc. These are a few breed I design for and like: (There are more but I couldn't possibly fit them all here xD)
- I design adoptables and can't wait to start drawing by darling, Haname!
- I design adoptables and can't wait to interact with my stud, Vincit!
- I design adoptables and love my Kobal to pieces and his new found girl, Asha!
- I own my beautiful Shade in this group!
- I need to draw mine more often but I love the friendly-ness of this group!
- This one needs to be more active so I can draw my princess, Israfel, more often :'D
- I got mah sign!! xD Taurus of course lol Love him: Sleepy! And my mare!
- PRETTIES CAN BE FOUND HERE!
- They're so pretty and the carnivals are so much fun!
*Pieces featuring characters:
-Whatever else I come up with
-Breedings are still open and will probably remain open since I'm not swamped with them or anything
and just about anyone else in my gallery folder titled "Cellerators"